Travelling on a bus is usually very safe. It is when a bus is involved in an accident that bus passengers can suffer injuries and as a result, they often wish to make bus passenger injury claims for compensation. For over a decade we have been winning bus passenger injury claims for people who have suffered an accident on a bus, due to driver negligence or that of another driver.
Please claim for bus passenger injuries with us and we will appoint a specialist bus accident claim solicitor, who will fight hard to achieve maximum compensation for your injuries. Your claim will be handled on a no win no fee basis and regular updates are provided throughout. We ensure your claim will be handled as quickly as possible.
- Bus Passenger Injury Claims Specialists.
- Maximum Bus Passenger Compensation Awarded.
- 100% No Win No Fee……..No Risk.
- Fast, Friendly & Professional Service.
- Superb Track Record in Bus Passenger Claims.
In addition to the injury compensation for a bus accident, if you have lost wages through taking time off work or had to pay for medical, travel or home help costs, we will also claim these back. Our aim is to ensure you are no worse off financially than you were prior to the accident and to award you the maximum possible compensation for your injuries.
Whatever the cause of your bus passenger accident, our fully trained, friendly staff would like to talk to you and discuss your claim circumstances. You may call us free on 0800 814 0014 or 0344 545 0110 from mobiles; request we call you, by completing the request a call back form to the right or claim by clicking the claim online button in the toolbar above or at the foot of this page.
Further details on bus passenger injury claims:
Many bus passenger injury claims for compensation are made by passengers who are injured due to the negligence of the bus driver.
Some bus accident claims we have helped passengers with include:
- The bus driver mounting the kerb at speed.
- The bus being involved in a collision with another vehicle.
- Excessive breaking causing passengers to be thrown out of their seat
- A car pulled out in front of a bus causing an accident.
- A car hit a bus in the side or rear causing windows to smash.
- A motorbike caused a bus accident.
- Bus driver driving too fast and almost went through a red light.
A bus accident causing an injury to a passenger should be reported to the bus company as soon as possible. Often following a bus accident, where the driver knows passengers have been injured, the bus driver will take the names and addresses of all involved. We still recommend the bus company is informed directly by you and that they record the injury in an accident report.
Bus passenger injury claims are quicker if you have the following information:
- The name of the bus company you were travelling with.
- The time and route of the bus.
- The registration number or driver number.
- The time and location of the bus accident.
- Details of any witnesses to the accident.
- Details of any other vehicle which may have been involved.
- You should retain your bus ticket.
If you do not have all of these details, it will not prevent you from making a bus accident claim for compensation. We will do all we can to ensure the claim is accepted and runs smoothly.
The main bus companies, with thousands of busses operating in the UK are First, Stagecoach and Arriva. Smaller UK bus companies include: Go-Ahead who operate mainly in the North East and South East of England. National Express, operating throughout the UK. Veolia Transport who operate in South Wales, the Midlands and North East England.
Regardless of the size of the bus company, if you’re injured on a bus as a result of bad driving, then you have the legal right to make bus passenger injury claims for compensation.
At the Accident Advice Bureau we also handle bus passenger injury claims for children and coach passenger claims who may have been injured on the way to or from school. To claim what you may be legally entitled to using specialists in this field with an excellent track record in achieving maximum compensation for injured bus passengers. Please contact us free on 0800 814 0014 or 0344 545 0110 from mobiles, request a call or claim online below.