1. You can submit a complaint to ourselves via, telephone, email or by letter to our registered address.
2. We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days in writing, informing you of the name and job title of the person handling your complaint. You will be sent a copy of our complaints procedure.
3. We will promptly conduct a full investigation into the complaint.
4. We will send the complainant a formal written outcome within four weeks of the complaint. If at this stage a full outcome is not possible the company will give a holding response, explaining why an outcome has not been reached. The company will then make further contact with the complainant within eight weeks of the initial complaint.
5. By the end of week eight, the complainant will have received a final response or told why the company is not in a position to make a final outcome. The complainant will then be told how long it is likely to take to provide a final response.
6. If point five above is reached, the company will inform the complainant that they can refer the handling of the complaint to the Claims Management Regulator, if they are dissatisfied with the timescales we have set out.
Address for complaints: Spirit Promotions Ltd T/A Accident Advice Bureau, 12 Fratton Road, Portsmouth PO1 5BX
Telephone: 0845 10 88 333