Ligament or tendon injury compensation is claimed by many thousands of people every week due to work, traffic and slip, trip and fall accidents. Damage to ligaments and tendons can be incredibly painful as they may be torn, pulled or stretched. The effects and symptoms of ligament and tendon damage is severe swelling, deep bruising, a burning sensation and a lot of pain making life difficult. If these injuries have happened as a result of a non-fault accident, then a claim for compensation may be possible.
The Accident Advice Bureau and our personal injury solicitors specialise in tendon and ligament injury claims and have been helping people to claim for well over a decade If you have suffered an injury anywhere from your leg, ankle, foot, shoulder, hand or fingers, we can help you claim the compensation you may be legally entitled as a result of a non-fault accident.
In addition to claiming for your injuries and suffering, we will also claim for other damages such as loss of earnings, medical, travel and home help expenses.
- 100% No Win No Fee…No Risk.
- Maximum Compensation.
- Ligament & Tendon Injury Claim Specialists.
- Very High Success Rate.
- Friendly, Fast and Professional Service.
Whatever your accident circumstances resulting in a tendon or ligament injury, please contact us today by calling free on 0800 814 0014 or 0344 545 0110 from mobiles and speak to our fully trained, friendly staff. You may request us to call you by using the request a call form to the right or click the claim online button in the toolbar above or at the foot of this page.
Ligament or tendon injury compensation claims may be due to:
- Work accident tendon injury claim.
- Injured at work torn ligament injury claim.
- Claiming for a torn ligament caused by a slip accident in the workplace.
- Claim for a tendon injury due to a slip accident at work.
- Accident in a supermarket ligament injury claims.
- Compensation for a severed tendon due to an accident.
- Claim for a sprain injury caused by a non fault accident.
- Pulled muscles at work claim injury compensation.
- Tendon injury due to lifting accident at work claim compensation.
- Torn Ligament injury lifting heavy items at work with no training given by employer.
- Stretched tendon injury claim from a non fault accident.
- Stretched ligaments claim for injuries at work.
- Tendon injury from a car accident claim for injury.
- Ligament damage from a traffic accident claim compensation.
For further information on ligament or tendon injury compensation claims below:
Tendon injury claims
A tendon is a link between a muscle that contracts and the bone to which it is attached. You could suffer a torn tendon, pulled tendon or just have general tendon damage. When you suffer tendon damage the tendon seeps fluid out of torn fibres causing the area to swell. This fluid works as a glue and tries to repair the damage. When you have suffered a tendon injury, it is important to assess the injury as early as possible. Rest is very important in the recovery of torn tendons, pulled tendons or general tendon damage. A tendon injury is not something that exercise will make better. When the pain to your injury is reduced, a programme of personal exercises should be given to help the muscles regain their strength. The compensation awarded will reflect the timescale of pain and suffering.
Ligament injury compensation
A ligament injury can be described in many ways, for example, torn ligament, ligament damage, ligament pain, but is actually a stretch, tear or rupture. These are classified according to severity from least to greatest as first, second or third degree. The compensation awarded will reflect the severity of the injury.
Signs and symptoms of a torn ligament or ligament damage
Immediate symptoms may include stiffness, swelling and instability these can include a sudden pop in the joint. After a ligament injury it can be difficult to bear weight due to pain as a result of damage to the joint and swelling.
Could You be Entitled to Ligament Injury Compensation?
Every year, of the thousands of people who make a tendon injury claim or are successful in getting ligament injury compensation, many have received help from us at the Accident Advice Bureau.
Please give us a call and talk to one of our friendly advisors free on 0800 814 0014 or 0344 545 0110 from mobiles, request a call or click claim online below.